WBEA 2014 Winter Community Report published – December 15, 2014
WBEA Community Report – Winter 2014 is now published. Find out what we’ve been up to!
The Winter 2014 Report includes the following articles and items:
- Measuring Atmospheric Mercury in Northeastern Alberta
- WBEA’s New Community Odour Monitoring Project Video
- WBEA Membership
- WBEA Governance Committee
- WBEA’s Proposed Southern Monitoring Plan
- WBEA Environmental Monitoring in the RMWB
- WBEA-Fort McKay Berry Focus Group in 2014
- WBEA Air and Odour Monitoring in the Community of Anzac
- Ozone Monitoring in the RMWB
- Community Odour Monitoring Project Update
- Out and About with WBEA
The Community Report is produced twice a year and is mailed to over 28,000 addresses in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.