The GIS migration, which was postponed in mid-October due to technical issues, has been rescheduled for November 13 – 15.
The AER will be upgrading its ArcGIS infrastructure and geographic information systems, as well as a number of related business systems.
Due to the highly integrated nature of the affected systems, this upgrade will take a full weekend to complete and will affect the availability of a number of business systems. The upgrade will begin at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 13, and will be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 15. During this time, many AER systems will be unavailable, including the following:
- Digital Data Submission (DDS) System
- Field Inspection System (FIS)
- FracFocus mapping function
- GeoDiscover Alberta mapping function
- Abandoned Well Map Viewer
- AER Order System Map Viewer
- Coal Mine Map Viewer
- Scheme Approval Area Map Viewer
Should you have any questions, please contact the Customer Contact Centre at 1-855-297-8311 (toll-free) or [email protected]