Edmonton Community Foundation Vital Signs Report
The release of Vital Signs Edmonton, an independent report that provides a snap shot of the city with a special focus on the Aboriginal community in the region.
WireService.ca Media Release (09/29/2015) Edmonton, AB – The report contains survey results on housing, education, health, employment trends, and poverty as well as statistics on the rental market, core housing needs, income inequality, youth obesity, crime & community safety and more.
(The report will be available Oct. 6 online at ecfoundation.org, inside the Oct. 6 Edmonton Journal and Metro print editions, at the event or by calling 780-426-0015.)
10:00AM, Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
101 Airport Road
- Welcome/Introduction: Martin Garber-Conrad, CEO, Edmonton Community Foundation (ECF) and Susan Morrissey, executive director, Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- Research explained: John Kolkman, research coordinator, ESPC
- Keynote address: Georgina Lightning – Former Edmontonian, Cree, actress, film director and screen writer.
- Questions: Mr. Kolkman and representatives of the Advisory Committee will be on hand to answer questions.
- Closing and Aboriginal Initiatives Grants Announcement: Martin Garber-Conrad, chief executive officer, Edmonton Community Foundation
For more information contact:
Edmonton Community Foundation