Athabasca Minerals Announces Change of Venue for Annual General and Special Meeting to be Held on June 22, 2021
Calgary, Alberta–(June 17, 2021) – Athabasca Minerals Inc. (TSXV: AMI) (“Athabasca” or the “Corporation”) announces that the venue for the Corporation’s Annual General and Special Meeting (“AGSM”) has been changed to Roslyn Building, Floor 4 – Conference Centre, 400 – 5th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 0L6. As previously published, the AGSM will take place at 9:30 am (MT) on Tuesday, June 22, 2021. All other details relating to the AGSM remain unchanged from those notified in the Corporation’s notice of AGSM and accompanying management information circular dated May 5, 2021.
The AGSM will be convened with the minimum quorum of shareholders as stated in the by-laws of the Corporation. Social distancing measures will be in place, and therefore, there will be limited space for shareholders. The Board believes these measures are necessary and appropriate in light of the current pandemic to protect the health and wellbeing of the Corporation’s shareholders and colleagues.
The AGSM and corporate update will be webcast and pre-registration is required.
Webcast: Pre-registration is required
Phone: 1 587 328 1099 Canada
Webcast and Phone Information:
Meeting ID: 822 6411 5739
HOW TO VOTE
The Board recommends that all shareholders register their vote in advance. If you are a registered Shareholder, complete and return your voting instruction form at least one business day before the proxy deposit deadline of June 18, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. (Mountain Time), or as listed on the attached voting instruction form.
ABOUT ATHABASCA MINERALS INC.
Athabasca Minerals is an integrated group of companies capable of full life-cycle development and supply of aggregates and industrial minerals. The Corporation is comprised of the following business units:
- AMI Aggregates division produces and sells aggregates out of its corporate pits and manages the Coffey Lake Public Pit on behalf of the Government of Alberta.
- AMI Silica division (www.amisilica.com) is positioning to become a leading supplier of premium domestic silica sand with three regional deposits located in Alberta and NE-BC (White Rabbit, Firebag and Montney), and holds a 5-year purchase agreement with Shell Canada for the supply of proppant.
- Privco1 & Privco2 are private Alberta corporations owned by AMI that hold the Montney and White Rabbit domestic sand deposits, respectively which are strategically located with respect to the Montney and Duvernay sedimentary basins. Privco2 supports the Duvernay Sand Project, which is finalizing FEED (Front-End Engineering & Development) with the participation of an international industrial partner who brings access to rail, power, industrial water and heat recovery with green benefits, utilities and infrastructure.
- AMI RockChain division (www.amirockchain.com) is a midstream, technology-enabled business that deploys its proprietary RockChain™ digital platform, associated industry econometrics, supply-chain algorithms, quality-assurance & safety programs to bring customers integrated supply-delivery solutions of industrial minerals to industry, infrastructure and construction sectors.
- TerraShift Engineering (www.terrashift.ca) was acquired by AMI RockChain in June 2020. TerraShift offers engineering and project services, proprietary technology applications such as TerraMaps, with expertise in resource exploration & development, mine planning, environmental reclamation and remediation, regulatory approvals, and compliance reporting, serving a growing customer base across Western Canada and Ontario.
For further information, please contact:
Tanya Finney, Director, Investor and Stakeholder Relations
Tel: 587-391-0548 / Email: [email protected]