WE ARE HIRING!!!
Since 1973, Edmonton has relied on the professional efficiency of G.B. Truck and Diesel to get their trucks and diesel rigs back on the road. We are one of the oldest Cummins dealers in Edmonton, and we also repair and service Caterpillar, Detroit and most diesel engines. We are a member of AMVIC (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council)
Sethi Group of Companies Inc. o/a G.B. Truck and Diesel is seeking Truck Mechanics to join our team at 16808 113 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 2X3. All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current crew with a positive attitude and character.
• Wage: $27.00 per hour
• Weekly schedule: 35 – 40 hours per week
• Vacancies: 3
• Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
• Benefits: Group Insurance benefits
• Full time permanent position
• Start date: as soon as possible
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
• Provide customer service
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to speak English
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods;
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability;
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at [email protected] or by fax at 780-483-8498
No walk-ins and phone calls will be entertained
G.B. Truck and Diesel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.