SERVICE AREA: Siksika Treasury Administration COMPETITION: TATM-01-02-17-17
POSITION: Treasury Manager DATE POSTED: Feb-17-17
STATUS: Term Contract DEADLINE: Mar-03-17
SALARY: $60, 000 – $80, 000 NOTICE: DEADLINE TIME TO
SUBMIT IS 12:00 PM (NOON)
General Statement of Duties:
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance and Treasury Administration area based on the direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The Treasury Manager controls the flow of cash through the organization, short term financial matters and maintains the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
Duties & Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Responsible for the collection, disbursement, management and reporting of all revenue coming to Siksika Nation Tribal Administration
- Establishes operational objectives, policies and procedures
- Ensure all Finance and Treasury Administration records are properly maintained in accordance with policies, procedures, Siksika Nation FAL and annual audit requirements
- Directs the activities of property tax compliance, tax payment and audit management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles. Knowledge of Siksika Nation Financial Administration Law (FAL). Familiar with banking and investments strategies. Knowledge of financial reporting, auditing, cash management and budgetary process. Knowledge of Property Assessment and Taxation Law, Property Tax Expenditure Law and other related laws. Understand tax planning and tax audit procedures. Professional standard of conduct and ethics. Policy development and project management.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration.