WHAT IS SMILE CDR?
Smile CDR is a complete, purpose-built clinical data repository designed around the HL7 FHIR standard that is used for storing health records. Smile CDR is powered by HAPI FHIR, the open-source reference implementation of the FHIR standard. With Smile CDR, HAPI users globally have the option to seamlessly transition from an unsupported open source FHIR server to a commercially supported, enterprise class FHIR repository when ready. By using Smile CDR, organizations can enable interoperability of their health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation in the world. Consider a career with us today.
As a member of the client solutions team, you will support delivery of highly technical, professional services and technical solution delivery to a range of Smile CDR’s clients. This role is primarily accountable for assisting a variety of clients with their implementation of Smile CDR, providing technical services (design, advanced troubleshooting, code research, development advocacy within Smile). You must be able to work equally well with both technical and non-technical teams while demonstrating a solid, fulsome understanding of Smile CDR to our clients.
- Collaborate closely with clients to support their implementation projects, within the scope of Smile CDR’s products and services; this includes troubleshooting, creating technical designs, providing architectural recommendations, delivering formal training, writing code, etc.
- Understand capabilities of Smile CDR’s products and services and how they can deliver value to our customers and then engage resources as needed from across Smile CDR to ensure delivery of the best possible solutions for our customers
- Act as a resource for technical support analysts
- Intermediate to senior level experience designing, developing and delivering complex, technical software solutions.
- Experience in two or more of the following: HL7 FHIR, HL7 v2.x, identity federation (particularly OAuth2/OpenID Connect and SAML), database design and administration, encryption and security, cloud PaaS and IaaS deployments, Java programming for enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients and teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem recognition and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree in Health Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field an asset.
Smile CDR is committed to recruitment practices that are inclusive, non-discriminatory, and welcoming of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the selection process, please let us know.