McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Gebran Enterprises Ltd. o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for Swing Managers (Food Service Supervisors)
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits; group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
• Salary: $16.46 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
• Vacancies: 2
• Job start date: as soon as possible
• Benefits: Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits; group insurance plan; Discount meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs
• Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
• Work Setting: Restaurant
• Primary Work location: 1 Edmonton City Centre NW, Suite 6, Edmonton, AB, T5J 4H5
• Secondary Work location: 10520-111 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B6
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
• Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
• Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
• Establish methods to meet work schedules;
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
• Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
• Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
• Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies;
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
• Prepare and submit reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be able to speak English
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
• Candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 10 people
• Candidate must be able to work in Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at [email protected] By mail (please write position title in the email subject) or by mail 6418 Mann Court NW, Edmonton, AB, T6R 0J1
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.