At Smile CDR, our goal is #BetterGlobalHealth. We are currently expanding our team to support the growing demand for Smile CDR interoperable solutions for the Healthcare industry. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to research, source, and develop new prospects and leads. The SDR will have a strong understanding of traditional sales processes, excel at researching leads, and is confident in their abilities to start new relationships via social media, email, video chat, or phone. The career progression for this role includes potential to be promoted to a Sales Associate role within 1-2 years followed by potential for promotion to a Strategic Account Manager or Account Executive roles within an additional 1-2 years.
What you’ll do
- Proactively generate new sales opportunities via cold calling, LinkedIn, research and compliant email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads from the website, trade shows, and other marketing events to qualify leads and set appointments for Account Executives (AEs) via compliant email.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Develop a working understanding of Smile CDRs value-proposition, target industries, target personas, technology platform, solutions, and pricing structure.
- Engage decision-makers and internal influencers to identify their challenges and drivers to suggest appropriate next steps including, meetings with Account Executives (AE).
- Initiate conversations with senior (Director and VP) and executive management (C-Suite) responsible for technology at healthcare organizations (providers, payers, and government).
- Use HubSpot CRM and other sales tools to import, add, format, update, create lists, and maintain inbound lead data, as well as log activity, discussion details, and prepare notes for AEs.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly results reports (via HubSpot).
Who you are
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Ability to work and interact efficiently with remote teams, stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within an organization.
- Self-starter able to work independently in a remote/work from home environment.
What are we looking for
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, selling over the phone/internet to senior and executive management in the healthcare industry.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree, preferably in business, management, information systems, marketing, communications, or a related field of study.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry drivers including providers, payers, and government agencies.
- A history of exceeding sales targets and performance metrics.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac,Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
- This position is 100% remote and requires high-speed internet access (non-reimbursable).
- The preferred location for the candidate is the Greater Toronto Area or Southwestern Ontario. Highly qualified candidates from other provinces or the United States may be considered.
Smile CDR is committed to recruitment practices that are inclusive, non -discriminatory, and welcoming of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the selection process, please let us know.