McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits; group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Sangha Operating Group Inc. o/a McDonalds is currently looking for Restaurant Supervisor to join their team at 301-20Ave, Nisku, Alberta, T9E 7Z8
• Salary: $16.50 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
• Vacancies: 3
Terms of employment:
• Permanent, Full time
• Job start date: as soon as possible
• Benefits: Group insurance benefits; Bonus based on performance, Free uniform, Free meal on duty
• Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
• Work Setting: Restaurant
• Work location: 301-20Ave, Nisku, Alberta, T9E 7Z8
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
• Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
• Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
• Establish methods to meet work schedules;
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
• Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
• Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
• Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies;
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
• Prepare and submit reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be able to speak English
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
• Candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 10 people
• Candidate must be able to work in Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at [email protected] or by mail (please write position title in the email subject)
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.