Ndeh Limited Partnership is seeking to hire a
Rental Property Supervisor
This job is located in High Level AB and is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada. The Rental Property Supervisor will be responsible for managing daily customer relationships with rental tenants through the coordination of operational activities, marketing, leasing and by representing the building owner to both tenants and the public. The Rental Property Supervisor understands customer needs as well as meets the requirements for financial return on each property.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the owner, tenants and potential tenants.
- Develop and undertake building management processes to meet customer requirements.
- Perform regular property inspections of customer suites, common areas, building exteriors, and landscape.
- Administer leases, reviewing all tenant billings, analyzing lease clauses, preparation of vacancy reports, enforcing tenant compliance and performing landlord obligations.
- Identify leasing prospects and respond to routine leasing inquiries.
- Provide general status reports for all properties as scheduled.
- Coordinate with accounting department and document lease payments and perform immediate collections of delinquent accounts.
- Request for quotations, make contracts, supervise work and approve invoices for all services required to maintain the properties.
- Build sustainable relationships with clients, co-workers, vendors, real estate community, and tenants.
- Other duties as required.
- A diploma/degree in business administration, real estate, finance, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in property operations
- Must have good knowledge of commercial real estate including a broad understanding of finance, leasing, legal, and marketing, construction, and the tenant relations requirements of managing a retail property
- Valid drivers license and good driving record required
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiation skills and understanding of vendor relations including quotation and ordering process
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail required
- Previous experience working with First Nation communities would be considered an asset.
Ndeh Limited Partnership offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive group benefits package, and a participatory culture.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter via email to: [email protected] and cc to [email protected]. Please quote competition code ‘Last Name, First Name, Rental Property Supervisor’ in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit us at www.ndeh.ca for more information.