- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Project Manager, Rural and Remote Framework (RRF)
Project Manager, Rural and Remote Framework (RRF)
|Date||September 4, 2020|
|Type||Term - Full Time|
|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Category||Business / Management|
|Client||Interior Health Authority|
Project Manager, Rural and Remote Framework (RRF) (WORKSITE LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE)
Interior Health is looking for a Project Manager, Rural and Remote Framework (RRF).
About the Role:
The Project Manager, Rural and Remote Framework will support and/or oversee the planning, implementation, and maintenance of the Rural and Remote Framework in Interior Health (IH). The Project Manager will work closely with leaders in the Health Authority and key stakeholders, both internal and external to the Health Authority including aboriginal, physician, and community partners, to facilitate ongoing collaboration and effective implementation of the Rural and Remote Framework.
The Project Manager works closely with the Regional Clinical Lead for the Rural and Remote Framework, and is responsible for the coordination, creation and implementation of the Rural and Remote Framework project. The Project Manager develops reports, ensures the timely and effective implementation of decisions, works on specific components of projects as assigned, and analyzes and prepares information to achieve results in key priority areas.
This is a temporary position until September 30, 2022. The worksite is flexible, and the successful applicant can work anywhere within our Interior Health region.
Some Key Duties may include:
1. Utilizes standard project management methodology and a collaborative approach to develop, schedules, timelines, and specific processes for accomplishing the required clinical work plan.
2. Cultivates and fosters culturally safe relationships in order to develop comprehensive clinical project plans / charter with input from key stakeholders and provides leadership and support in the development and implementation of strategies to meet these needs.
3. Leads and coordinates the clinical planning and implementation of teams to ensure the project progresses on schedule.
4. Collaboratively executes and monitors all milestones and deliverables.
5. Provides research support for best practice and change management initiatives to support improvements.
6. Serves as the central contact/resource person related to the implementation of the Rural and Remote Framework project and identifies and resolves arising issues through negotiation and conflict resolution with stakeholders.
7. Develops guidelines, templates, and critical activity pathways; and makes recommendations for action.
8. Builds relationships with key stakeholders to plan future service delivery models, including input into business case development and standardized reporting and information sharing.
9. Liaises externally with other health authorities, First Nation and Aboriginal partners, regional entities, community agencies, and private partners in system redesign of care and service improvements.
10. Plans for patient, provider, community, and stakeholderengagement strategies to ensure stakeholder views are considered in rural and remote health service planning.
11. Creates communication plans and communicates and presents information clearly and concisely to key stakeholders, physicians, staff, and managers.
12. Provides regular status updates and attends various meetings as required.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
• Project Management Professional or equivalent.
• A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Bachelors degree.
• Five years of recent, related leadership and management experience, working within a complex public or private sector environment, and experience in Project Management.
Skills and Abilities
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: