- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment,
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation,
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services,
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls,
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence,
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible hours.
- Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Flexibility,
- Organized, Excellent written communication, Effective interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic mail, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS
- PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, MS Office .
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: