GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Cooks for Japanese Cuisine-NOC 6322 for our client based in Alberta – 01 positions available who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Cook (Japanese Cuisine)
- Cook complete Japanese dishes and food from the menu;
- Prepare and cook various types of sushi food items including sashimi, nigiri sushi, maki rolls, inside-out rolls, and other Japanese dishes;
- Prepare and cook hot dishes;
- Manage overall kitchen operations; and
- Train staff including Kitchen Helpers.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required
- Completion of high school education
- Must be able to communicate in English
- 3-4 yrs Experience with Japanese cuisine preferred
- CLB 5 is required