We are professional couple looking for a caring, responsible and experienced Nanny to care for our 5-years old, 3-years old and 3-month-old children.
We live in a beautiful residence in Fort McMurray, AB. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented to be eligible for this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Help children with homework
- Completion of any post-secondary education is required
- Completion of training program in childcare or a related field is an asset.
Monday – Friday
12:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Salary: $15.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Please email a detailed current resume with the details of previous nanny experience (if any), a cover letter and written references at [email protected]
Serious inquiries only.