t Smile CDR, our goal is #BetterGlobalHealth. We currently are expanding our team to support the growing demand in Smile CDR interoperable solutions for the Healthcare industry. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Market Research Analyst to take ownership of our business analysis and proposal process. Working on a range of documents, you’ll ensure clear, engaging content that reflects everything Smile CDR has to offer.
Our product management team is seeking an analyst who is resourceful, results oriented and possesses learning agility. The analyst will learn, research and create business cases surrounding healthcare. The successful candidate must have strong communication skills coupled with intellectual curiosity to drive results. Someone with experience in healthcare data interoperability is certainly a plus!
- Develop business cases that support the corporate strategy and sustain the competitive advantage of Smile and our diverse, growing ecosystem.
- Strategically collect and analyze complex data on target customers, competitors and market conditions by means of surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, and 3rd party research.
- Design methodologies to gather market intelligence needed to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Conduct research on existing and emerging regulations (e.g. CMS, ONC) that may lead to new business opportunities.
- Facilitate business utilizing presentations tables, graphs and written reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to immediate team, business partners and senior management.
- BS degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing or related field (combined business and information systems preferred); MBA an asset
- Experience in conducting and synthesizing market research
- Strong ability to develop business cases
- Possess analytical, critical thinking, great communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to identify sources of information and trends including 3rd party research and prospect surveys as well as keyword research, web analytics and business research tools
- Experience in the healthcare industry (provider and/or payer) is a plus
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
- Self-starter; able to work autonomously in a remote/work from home environment.
- Preferred location for the candidate is the Greater Toronto Area or Southwestern Ontario. Highly qualified candidates from other provinces or the United States may be considered.
- This position is 100% remote and requires high-speed internet access (non-reimbursable)