Manager, Grants Administration and Grantee Supports
The Manager, Grants Administration and Grantee Supports oversees the team awarding over 100 monthly grants to youth, ensuring an average turn-around time under 15 days, 80% report-backs and an 80+ Net Promoter Score.
You will oversee our applicant experience, ensuring that we deliver an efficient, delightful experience to our applicants, while maintaining consistent policies and practices in our review criteria and working to secure report-backs on project activities.
Grant Processing & Improvements
- Monitor the efficiency of our applicant experience and work closely with team members to minimize their queues
- Develop, revise & assess strategies to strengthen key applicant (turn-around) & grantee support goals (report-backs)
- Provide second-level handling of unique applicant inquiries to consider and document any new precedents into policy
- Play a direct role in the initial grant review as required, providing back-up support for the primary Grant Administrator
- Monitor to ensure funds are used appropriately and ensure report-backs on activities
- Support quarterly reporting on key metrics/team activities, and help respond to audits gathering required documentation
- Occasionally represent the program at high-priority outreach events, providing hands-on support to youth with grant applications and expedited review (where appropriate)
- Support Grantee Support & Grants Admin team members with goal setting and troubleshooting through weekly 1:1s
- Support Grants team through mentorship, direct supports and in setting goals to minimize their queue
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience managing and coaching others to develop their talent
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in internal and external relations
- Strong analytical skills, comfort developing data visualizations and using data to uncover insights
- Comfort with CRM concepts and Google Workspace tools
- Knowledge and use of Airtable an asset
- Fluency in French an asset
Please apply to the position at the following link:
Application screening will be conducted on an ongoing basis. We thank all that apply though with a small team, we are only able to contact qualified candidates who are selected for an interview. TakingITGlobal is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports applications from diverse backgrounds and communities.
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 (based on experience/location) plus Health and Dental Benefits & Group RRSP Matching
Duration: 12-month contract with the possibility of renewal based on program funding renewals
Location: Work from home at your residence anywhere in Canada. Access to high speed Internet is required, and we provide a monthly subsidy towards communication costs.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required under the TakingITGlobal AODA Employment Standard policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require an accommodation please contact us at [email protected].
TakingITGlobal (TIG) designs and delivers youth engagement programs leveraging the power of community, technology and creativity. Learn more: https://www.tigweb.org/about/