Company: NRC Corp. o/a Coulee Taproom
Business information: Coulee Taproom is a full-service pub-style restaurant. We specialize in brews and grilled food; we serve beers on tap with special local favorites at each location and wine. We support local suppliers by using fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Business Address: 4085 2nd Ave S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 1Z2
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods in accordance with standards and in a timely manner
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Maintain consistency of appearance and quality of all menu items
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Communicate between shifts and with supervisors to ensure adequate product levels and consistent food quality
- Be aware of proper stock rotation of all food and help with storage of incoming product
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 7 months to one year of experience as a line cook or in other type of food preparation or service is required. If the candidate does not have at least 7 months of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, attention to detail.
-Personal suitability: Initiative, accurate, team player, ability to multitask, client focus, organized, reliability, flexibility, organized.
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Important information: The worker will work from Tuesday to Saturday, from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Position requires flexibility in scheduling shifts, evening, holiday or weekend hours as needed. Overtime may be required.
Apply by mail to: 4085 2nd Ave S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 1Z2
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]