Employer : 1722025 Alberta ltd.
Location : 1240 Cassils Place East, Brooks, AB. T1R 1C3
Job Title : Hotel Manager.
Noc Code : 0632
Positions Available: 1
Term : Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $28.50/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Degree or Diploma.
Language : English.
Experience : 2-3 Years of related work experience.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, problem-solving, working with others, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- Develop, plan, organize, direct, control, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the hotel.
- Contribute to establishing and implementing standards, pricing and promotional strategies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Prepare budgets and monitor payroll, revenues, budgets and
- Oversee Recruitment and supervise staff, oversee training, and set work schedules.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions, and other functions.
Please apply to [email protected] or mail your resume and cover letter to: 1240 Cassils Place East, Brooks, AB. T1R 1C3