Position: Head Cashier
-Work Hours: 6~8 Hours per day or 30~40 hours per week (Full-time), Permanent
-Wage: $21.50~23.00 per hour (depending on experience)
-Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year
– Ensures that cash staff comply with store policies and operating procedures.
– Resolves customer complaints ensuring exceptional customer service.
– Maintains and controls cash registers
– Operate cash register; Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
– Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
– Suggestive selling; Stock shelves and clean counter area
– Hire and Train new staff.
-Experience: Minimum 2~3 years of related experience
-Language: English is required
-Education: Completion of Secondary School
Job Application Submission:
-By Email: [email protected]
-By Mail: 2165237 Alberta Ltd. dba Bay One Liquor
53101 Range Road 15, Parkland County, Alberta,T7Y 2E4