PTW is hiring General Labourers to join our construction team in Assiniboia, SK! The General Labourer will create and maintain a clean work environment by moving, organizing and storing materials. This position is also for those interested in starting an electrical apprenticeship.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Sorts and moves materials, finished products and
- Performs general labour
- Assists other
- Cleans and maintains
- Manages and maintains a clean and organized work
- Acts in a manner consistent with PTW’s core values and according to PTW’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical
- Complies with the standards and procedures of PTW’s health and safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience as a General Labourer in an industrial setting
- Ability to lift and move heavy
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated
- Ability to interface and communicate well with
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written
- CSTS (Construction Safety Training System)
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- WHMIS (GHS)
Competitive Wages and benefits plans | RRSP matching program available | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training and PPE provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
PTW is a leader in electrical, instrumentation and rigid structures. We have 2,000 talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day. PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to [email protected] or [email protected] with BOREA GOLDWIND PROJECT in the subject line