Full Time Respiratory Therapist
Grande Prairie, AB
Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Praxair Canada Inc. and everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and supporting the medical professionals who make it all possible.
As a Medigas Healthcare Professional, you will use your highly effective communication, clinical and technical skills to assess, educate, initiate therapy and provide on-going follow up to community-based respiratory clients. The manager of this position is seeking qualified individuals who work well in a team environment, deliver excellence in client service and take pride in their work.
- Annual Retention Bonus [$5000.00] available for Grande Prairie, AB.
- Global stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Praxair
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental; pension plan; group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program, aiding in work/life challenges
- An RRT with current registration and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Homecare and sales experience an asset
- Proficient in MS Office
- Committed to client, organizational, and personal safety
- Ability to participate in a rotational after-hours on call schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Commitment to safety is a must
- Education: RRT with current registration
- Required license: RRT
At Praxair you’ll join 27,000 talented and diverse people in more than 50 countries, working to make a difference in the world and make our company successful. Our people work on challenging and meaningful projects and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our customers, our communities and our shareholders.
Medigas is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Send Resumes to apply for the job: [email protected]
Find out where your talent makes an impact and please