Title of position: Front Line Cook
Employer’s Name: Prairie Kebab Ltd.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
- Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
Wages: $16.20/hr for 40 hours per week
Work location: #109, 13209 102 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0V5
Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Skills requirement and Experience:
- Completion of High School is required.
- Completion of a 3 year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or minimum of 2 year of cooking experience is required.
Interested candidates can apply by email at [email protected] or by mail at #109, 13209 102 Street, Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0V5