Company: 1421552 Alberta Ltd. o/a The Big Moo
Business Information: We are a hard ice cream parlor that serves a variety of specialty treats as well as fast food items.
Business Location: 4603 Lakeshore Drive Sylvan Lake, Alberta, T4S 1C3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
• Supervise and check assembly of trays
• Establish work schedules
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Hire food service staff
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required. If the candidate does not have 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food/beverage service is required.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills
Salary: $16.90 to $18.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Employees receive a 30% discount on our products and stores.
Important Information: The employee will work 8 hours a day. The hours of work will be set anywhere between 9:30 to 23:00 in summer and between 9:30 to 21:00 in winter. Flexibility on schedule is required. 2 days off per week provided on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 4603 Lakeshore Drive, Sylvan Lake, Alberta, T4S 1C3