- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food
- Make work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures particularly in samosa, pakora and boxing machine.
- Troubleshoots the 3 machines and do preventive maintenance.
- Recommend to hire and promote personnel
- Prepare production reports using EQ Tracing Report System.
- Requisition materials and supplies
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- 2-3 years experience in food packaging associated products processing industry are required.
Working Condition: cold temperature, cold storage
Start Date : June 30, 2015
SKILLS REQUIREMENTS :
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of pakora, samosa and boxing machine
- Knowledge in Portal EQ Trace Report System
Aliya’s Foods Ltd.
6364 Roper Rd, NW
Edmonton T6B 3P9
Tel : 780- 4674600
Fax : 780- 7847680
Email : [email protected]
Apply by mail, fax, or email.