Company name: Lee Garden Restaurant
Business address: 317 Woodvale Road, Edmonton, AB, T6L 3Z7
Location of work: 317 Woodvale Road, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Cook
Positions available: 1
- Prepare and cook full course meals as well as individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes specific to customer’s request, including customers with food allergies
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
- Use specialized cooking equipment such as deep fryers and grills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean kitchen and work areas, as required
- Follow safe handling procedures
- Other duties may arise as required
Terms of employment: Permanent; full-time; part-time; days; evenings; weekends; 30-35 hours per week for full-time; part-time hours will vary
Benefits: Free meals during work shift; Life insurance; Disability benefits, including accidental death & dismemberment; Extended health care plan, including prescription coverage and vision care; Professional services coverage up to $300; Dental coverage
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as a cook in a commercial setting is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.