Company: 2378494 Alberta Ltd. O/A Jane Bond BBQ
Business information: We are a restaurant that offers Barbecue Combos, tastebud ticklers (like our Smoked Brisket Poutine, Chili ‘N’ Cheese Fries, and Fried Pickle Sticks), and of course, an entree of beautiful meats. We offer Brisket, Pork Belly, Ribs, Jerk Chicken, BBQ Chicken, Fried Catfish, and much more in small plates or platters! We also offer catering services.
Business address: 321 – 723 46 Ave SE Calgary AB T2G 2A4
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Education: Completion of high school is required
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Organized
Salary: $21.63 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Health and wellness spending account through custom care benefit provided after 6 months of work.
Important Information: The employee will work from Thursday to Sunday (shifts may change depending on labour demand). The employees’ work day shall begin at 12pm and end at 9:30pm OR shall begin at 9am and end at 6:30pm. If the schedule varies the employee will be notified. Position requires flexibility in scheduling shifts. Weekend work will be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 321 – 723 46 Ave SE Calgary AB T2G 2A4