Join a purpose-driven company and help make a positive impact on people and communities.
Founded in 1984, Xyntax Group Inc. (Xyntax) is an Indigenous technology company that provides First Nation Governments and Administrations the information they need to better serve their communities and peoples. The Xyntax Financial & Administration Management Suite integrates features such as Community Database, Accounting, Human Resources, Social Assistance, Asset Management – and more, to provide immediate access to information and transactional power accessible from a computer or smartphone. Xyntax serves over 100 Indigenous governments. Based on input from users, Xyntax continues to evolve to meet the needs of its growing client base.
The Xyntax Client Success Team is searching for a dedicated, smart-working and client-centric professional passionate about providing world-class client support experiences. The objective of this role is to provide uplifting client support that helps the client enhance their skills in using our system. As a Client Success Associate, you strive to deeply understand client needs from their perspective and ask the right questions to get to the root of the problem and, together with the client, decide on a course of action that helps them solve the problem. You will be the client’s voice within Xyntax, helping us improve our product and service offerings based on their user experience.
This is an enriching opportunity for someone with exceptional client-facing skills that would like to continue to grow as a Client Success professional.
- Assess client support requests and ensure you understand the client’s perspective. Then transform the issue into a learning opportunity for the client and help them solve the problem.
- Use your learned product implementation knowledge to ensure the client’s system is set up and operating correctly and efficiently.
- Help clients understand and use all basic and advanced features of our system as applicable.
- Conduct regular follow-ups with clients to identify process enhancement and skill development opportunities.
- Recognize when to escalate a client issue to your manager or another team, e.g. Business Development, Software Development etc.
- Help deliver system training to clients either in-person or using Zoom.
- Review and stay current on system improvements.
- Assist the Business Development and Projects Teams when needed.
- Able to understand and describe to clients our full line of products and services.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and effectively interact with other teams, including Software Development, Business Development, and Finance.
- Interact with clients via multiple channels (Phone, Email, Online Meetings)
- Maintain detailed client records on all client support cases and interactions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Role Qualifications:
- 1+ years of client service experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem identification, escalation assessment and resolution skills.
- Ability to remain calm and instill confidence in clients that are experiencing challenges.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a genuine desire to succeed.
- Able to learn rapidly learn new software programs and knowledge transfer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365.
- Able to travel and possesses a valid driver’s license.
- Experience using Xyntax is an asset.
- A certificate, diploma or degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Computer Science is an
- Previous bookkeeping experience is an asset.
- Understanding and implementation of training principles, tools and methodologies is an asset.
- Experience working with First Nations, Inuit, or Métis is an asset.
Working With Xyntax
- This s a full-time position.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- We offer the possibility to work remotely, an extensive benefits package, and a competitive salary.
- Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Xyntax is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Applications will only be considered if they are eligible to work in Canada. All applicants who require a work permit or sponsorship for employment in Canada will not be considered.
Please note only candidates considered for the interview process.
As an Indigenous-owned company, we encourage Indigenous candidates to apply.