- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Client Relationship Manager-Indirect Business Financing
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for acquiring new customers as well as managing the relationship with participating agricultural crop input dealers relative to our Indirect Business Financing’s independent dealer program, Yield More Financing. The responsibilities include achieving business development goals/targets by expanding the number of dealers and developing plans to increase market share with existing dealers. In addition, the Client Relationship Manager is responsible for co-developing marketing programs and collaborating with dealers to increase program uptake and dealer loyalty.
Ideally, the candidate has sales / relationship management experience in the agricultural sector and is proficient in originating new customer relationships, growing existing relationships, developing sales programs and collaborating with business partners and internal stakeholders.
ONE position available and can be located in Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton or Calgary. This is an ideal opportunity for commercial credit professionals looking to cultivate their flare for business development, relationship building and solidifying long term customer loyalty.
Responsible for developing new and expanded relationships within the appropriate independent farm supply dealer networks by: establishing an effective sales calling program targeting prospects and existing Ag dealer relationships in an effort to grow market share;
* directing and coordinating all marketing visits, trade show participation, and customer appreciation events hosted by the dealer network;
* developing and implementing short and medium term strategies to identify prospects;
* negotiating aggressive sales goals based on local market and economic conditions;
* managing the day-to-day relationship with the dealer network
2. Responsible for ensuring all aspects of relationships receive ongoing attention as required to maintain and improve the quality of the relationship by:
* ensuring credit applications conform to the criteria set for approval of loans;
* maintain a thorough understanding of the specific loan programs for Yield More Financing accounts
3. Contribute to the achievement of business objectives by: enhancing overall dealer satisfaction and loyalty
* collaborating to develop creative, industry leading, sales and marketing programs.
4. Provide customer service excellence to meet Bank standards
The candidate must have minimum of three years of sales / relationship management experience in the agricultural sector and is proficient in originating new customer relationships, growing existing relationships, developing sales programs and collaborating with business partners and internal stakeholders.
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: