ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- review work instruction sheet, receive, count, and inspect parts prior to processing
- calculate the surface to be plated, determine number of loads, and calculate the amperage per square foot
- process parts according to traveler specifications
- upon completion, document all operations and coordinate with Quality Department as needed
- strictly follow Company policy and procedures
- Personally observe safety and security procedures and proper use of equipment and material
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Technical abilities, including ability to interpret drawings and technical specifications
- Preform basic arithmetic functions
- Adhere to work schedule and perform duties with a high degree of quality
Alberta Chrome & Grinding Ltd. is currently looking for a Chromium Plater for our Alberta facility.
Experience is an asset but on the job training will be provided for all new hires.
Candidates should be experience in a fast paced environment with a lot of repetitive movement (lifting/bending/twisting/pulling/pushing). The ideal candidate will be someone who is willing to learn and has a positive can-do attitude, with the ability to be punctual, professional and maintain all safety procedures. This is a full time, permanent role.