Employer: Cameron N.
Employer’s address: Windermere Drive, Edmonton, AB
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Bathe, dress and feed the youngest children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Take the children to all the appointments needed
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Supervise and care for children
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Shop for food and household supplies
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks.
-Personal Suitability: Initiative, judgement, reliability, effective interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication, organized, flexibility.
-Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
-Children ages: 15, 11, 10, 8
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 hourly, 40 – 45 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered by the employer, bonus at the end of the year.
-Monday to Friday. Regular schedule starts at 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Position requires flexibility in schedule including weekend hours and evening shifts as needed. Overtime might be required. The child caregiver will be responsible for the care of four children (Ages: 15, 11, 10, and 8 years old)
-Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]