In-home caregiver needed for 3, kids ages 5,8, & 11. One (1) vacancy – Full time hours (35-40 hours per week), hourly rate of $15.00.
– Employment groups include students, youth, veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, seniors, & apprentices.
– Start date as soon as possible.
– Hours include early mornings, days, evenings, weekends, & nights.
– Primary language spoken – English
– Education – no degree, certificate, or diploma needed.
– Emergency Child Care First Aid/CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, & CPR Certificate desired
– Experience – 1 to less than 7 months
– Child Abuse Registry Check, Criminal record check, Vulnerable sector check, & Reference required.
– Public transportation close by.
– Work in in employers home. Duties include caring for 3 children, preparing and feeding meals, walking to and from school, light housekeeping duties, helping with homework, supervise play and children at all times.
Please apply via email to: