Child caregiver – private home (3 children) Live-out position
Employer: Rawie and Sara H.
Employer’s address: Edendale Way, Calgary AB
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Bathe, dress and feed children
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
· Organize activities such as games and outings for children
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals
· Supervise and care for children
· Tend to emotional well-being of children
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
· Take children to and from appointments
· Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for the infant
· Prepare children for rest periods
· Help children with homework
· Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
· Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks.
-Personal Suitability: Initiative, Organized, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written and oral communication.
-Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
-Children ages: 10 year-old, 13-year-old and 1 year-old children
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered from the worker’s place of residence to the work location
Regular schedule starts at 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. This position requires flexibility in schedule due to the parents’ work schedules. Evening work might be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]