Company: R.F. Hauser Shows Ltd. O/A West Coast Amusements
Business information: West Coast Amusements, Canada’s largest and most respected traveling carnival operator, has been creating smiles and memories since the 60’s. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning; WCA takes pride in the excellent safety record of both our employees and equipment. Safety first is our motto.
Business Address: 8094 Lickman Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 3Z9
Work Location: We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early March, 2022
· Assist in the set-up and tear down of concession stands, game and food booths
· Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents
· Set up and operate rides and amusements
· Operate recreational facility equipment such as games and game booth
· Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks, rides and game booths
· Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
· Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
· Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
· Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
· Operate game booth
· Assist patrons on and off rides
· Secure and release safety belts and bars
· May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
– Education: Not required
– Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
– Driver’s license is an asset
– All our employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required. Please note that this is our company policy to keep staff and our patrons protected as best we can.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
– Willing to travel regularly.
Work Setting: Amusement park
Salary: $15.20 to $16.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
– We provide free uniforms, transportation from location to location, 50% food discount and medical expenses.
– Bunkhouses/trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate
– Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
– Workers are required to travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months (from March to September). Workers needed for next season starting in Early March, 2022.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12pm to 12am. 1-2 days off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected] / [email protected]
Apply by mail to: #8-6014 Vedder Road Suite 109 Chilliwack, BC, V2R 5P5