March 06 – March 11, 2016
Indigenous Leadership and Management Development
Learn the critical skills leaders and managers need to succeed and prosper. You will be provided with tools to help you improve your performance, along with the opportunity to practice using them. The emphasis throughout this program will be upon using hands-on techniques to help you master competencies to create strategic focus within your organizations and achieve both personal and organizational goals. Learn a model that will help move your Nation or organization from forming a vision, through to developing tactics, to implementation and operational priorities for management.
What does the program offer?
- Systems thinking, and problem solving
- Strategic planning and change management
- Indigenous governance and management, and their measurability
- Budgeting, financial management, and funding arrangements
- Measurement and management of programs and performance
- Conflict resolution
- Team building
Who should register?
- Indigenous leaders and administrators
- Indigenous artists
- Senior management and personnel working with or within Indigenous organizations
For more information please contact:
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: