Request for Proposals
It Support Services
The Circle for Aboriginal Relations (CFAR) is a registered non-profit Society mandated to provide support, information and networking opportunities to our members, primarily through events. CFAR provides a forum for professional development and opportunities to collectively address areas of interest to Indigenous Relations professionals. Our members include “front line” Indigenous Relations professionals from First Nations, Mètis and Inuit communities, municipal, provincial and federal governments as well as industry.
The Circle for Aboriginal Relations Society (CFAR) is seeking to enter into a 1-year service agreement with an experienced and reliable IT professional or firm to support our organization headquartered in Calgary – with remote support to the organization provided by 5 volunteers and staff members located in Western Canada in the following areas:
- Website and email hosting including transition to new platform if required;
- Provision and support of backup system for all computers;
- Implementation and support of secure file storage and sharing system;
- Support of social media and website interfacing platforms;
- Software procurement, installation and updating – including applications and virus protection;
- Implementation and support of accounting software network system for 3 users (2 regular users and 1 accounting support advisor user);
- Hardware procurement, setup, updating, maintenance and cleaning – including computers, server equipment, network equipment, photocopiers and printers, etc. as needed (requirements are minimal); and
- On-Call support to troubleshoot and resolve IT issues.
The deadline for submission of proposals is February 03, 2017.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL AND SUMMARY OF RELATED EXPERIENCE (ELECTRONICALLY OR HARD COPY) AND PROFESSIONAL/ORGANIZATIONAL REFERENCES TO:
Sandra Sutter, CFAR Society
P.O. Box 67195, Northland Village PO, Calgary, AB T2L 2L2
Any questions related to this RFP should be directed to Sandra Sutter (contact information above). The Circle for Aboriginal Relations looks forward to receiving proposals from interested candidates. Responses will be limited to those individuals who are deemed to meet the requirements of the position. We thank you for your interest.
Todd Belot, President