- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
New tools to keep Canada working – Government of AB
Feb 13, 2018
The Alberta government is releasing online tools to encourage Canadians to share their views about actions taken by the B.C. government to block the Trans Mountain Pipeline.
“This fight, it isn’t something any one government can do alone. We need all of us working together to make sure the B.C. government fully understands why this pipeline matters, why good jobs matter and why the rules of our country matter.”
Rachel Notley, Premier
People who go to alberta.ca/KeepCanadaWorking will be able to:
- Get facts about the pipeline and learn how they can get involved in the discussion.
- Sign a petition asking the government of Premier John Horgan to honour the rules of Confederation and to stop acting outside the rule of law. All responses will be sent to him.
- Email their member of Parliament and, if they live in British Columbia, their MLA.
- Show their support through various social media channels.
An advertising campaign in Alberta and British Columbia will make people aware of the website and invite them to share their views.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.