- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Canadian North Launches Extensively Enhanced and Expanded Flight Schedule
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Wednesday, May 17, 2017 –Today, Canadian North launched its new, extensively enhanced and expanded flight schedule, representing a significant re-investment in its Northern operations and a renewed commitment to its network from East to West.
Canadian North customers will enjoy numerous enhancements, including:
- Convenient earlier departures from Ottawa to Iqaluit, 7 days a week.
- New flights to Pangnirtung, Qikiqtarjuaq and Pond Inlet, as well as expanded service to Kugluktuk.
- Trans-Arctic flights twice weekly on Canadian North’s comfortable Boeing 737 jets.
- Full daily Mackenzie Valley service, with flights from Edmonton and Yellowknife to Norman Wells and Inuvik.
Canadian North customers will continue to receive market-leading service and amenities whenever they book and fly with Canadian North, including:
- Convenient flights to, from and across the North, with seamless connections beyond through Canadian North’s interline partnerships with Air Canada and WestJet.
- Comfortable and quiet Boeing 737-300 Combi service on Canadian North’s daily Mackenzie Valley and Ottawa-Iqaluit routes, featuring leather seating, large overhead bins and 50% greater cargo capacity.
- Special Bear Fares seat sale pricing, as well as reduced Pivut fares for Inuvialuit Final Agreement and Nunavut Land Claims Agreement Beneficiaries
- Exclusive double dip rewards – the ability to earn Aurora Rewards points AND Aeroplan Miles for the same bookings.
- Outstanding Aurora Concierge perks and privileges for Canadian North’s most frequent fliers.
“Canadian North knows what it takes to succeed within our highly competitive industry, and that’s why we will continue to earn the support of our customers by offering competitive pricing and the best products and services, always with outstanding customer service,” said Steve Hankirk, Canadian North’s President. “We are committed to serving as a safe, friendly and reliable air partner for Northerners and our new flight schedule offers the right mix of passenger and cargo capacity for each community we serve, while maintaining the improved sustainability we have worked hard to achieve.”
– 30 –
About Canadian North
Canadian North and its founding companies (Canadian Airlines, Pacific Western Airlines, Transair, Nordair) have proudly served Canada’s North with passenger and cargo services for more than 80 years, with scheduled flights to 16 destinations in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, via the southern gateways of Edmonton and Ottawa. Canadian North is also the premier provider of air charter services for large resource sector clients requiring dependable, efficient and economical fly-in/fly-out charter services, as well as charter flights across North America for sports teams, cruise lines and large groups. Canadian North is a subsidiary of the Inuvialuit Development Corporation, representing the Inuvialuit of the Western Arctic.
For more information please contact:
Kelly Lewis | Canadian North Inc.
200, 580 Palmer Road NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7R3
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.