- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
AFOA Canada Is Now Accepting Applications For Harvard Business School Certificate Program
AFOA Canada Is Now Accepting Applications For Harvard Business
School Certificate Program
“Leading People and Investing to Build Sustainable Communities”
AFOA Canada is pleased to partner with the Harvard Business School to offer a program for Senior Administrators, Executive Officers, Elected Leaders and Senior Managers working in Aboriginal communities and organizations on-reserve, off-reserve and in urban, rural and isolated settings across Canada.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2017 (Applicants are encouraged to submit a completed application as early as possible as there are limited spots available)
PROGRAM THEMES: The program will cover the following:
- Investment Governance – Participants will better understand investments and good governance practices over investments.
- Entrepreneurial Finance – Participants will build a framework and develop a better understanding for the valuation of potential investments, specifically pre-revenue start-ups.
- Negotiations – Participants will enhance their negotiating skills and develop negotiation strategies at an individual and team level.
- Change Management – Participants will develop effective strategies for leading through change at both an organizational and community level.
PROGRAM DATES: May 1-5, 2017
PROGRAM TIMES: 1pm Monday May 1, 2017 to 12pm Friday May 5, 2017. In general, program sessions held daily from 8am to 6pm.
LOCATION: In residence at the Harvard Business School, Harvard University Campus, Boston Massachusetts, USA
CLICK HERE to download the application and to review requirements.
Applications MUST be received by Friday, March 10th, 2017.
PROGRAM CERTIFICATES: Upon successful completion, all participants will be awarded a Harvard Business School Certificate of Program Completion
TUITION: $3,900 CAD ($2,500 USD + $500 CAD) Tuition includes class materials, single room accommodation in the HBS executive residence, and all meals for the duration of the program (breakfast, lunch, dinner and breaks)
Payment in full must be received by April 2, 2017. Minimum of half the payment must accompany application.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.