Bigfoot Café is now hiring a Restaurant manager.
Job details are as follows:
Salary: $24/Hourly + 4% vacation pay
Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of high school is required
Minimum Experience: Minimum 2 years of related work experience is required
Positions Available: 1
Work location: 12430 118 avenue NW Edmonton, Alberta T5L2K4
- Duties: Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant or other food or beverage services.
- Develop marketing strategies and help in hiring staff and oversee their training.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Order food and beverage supplies.
- Maintain inventory and records of food and supplies.
- Monitor sales and modify procedures and prices.
- Monitor food preparations and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Resolve customer complaints and negotiate arrangements.
To apply for the job, email your resume at email@example.com. We invite indigenous people, vulnerable youth and newcomers to Canada to apply for the job.