WE ARE HIRING!!!
Since 1973, Edmonton has relied on the professional efficiency of G.B. Truck and Diesel to get their trucks and diesel rigs back on the road. We are one of the oldest Cummins dealers in Edmonton, and we also repair and service Caterpillar, Detroit and most diesel engines. We are a member of AMVIC (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council)
Sethi Group of Companies Inc. o/a G.B. Truck and Diesel is seeking a Purchasing Manager (1 vacancy) to join our team at 16808 113 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 2X3. All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current team with a positive attitude and character.
- Wage: $52.75 per hour
- Weekly schedule: 35 hours per week
- Benefits: Group Insurance benefits
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
- Full time permanent position
- Start date: as soon as possible
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to speak English
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years to less than 3 years of experience
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
- Personal sustainability: Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication
- MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 16808 113 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 2X3.
G.B. Truck and Diesel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.