Company: Battle River Broilers Ltd.
Business information: We are a chicken farm – broiler chickens
Business address: RR2, Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 1W9
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time / Part time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Feed and tend chickens
- Clean chicken barns
- Apiary work
- Detect disease and health problems in poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Write daily basis progress reports
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
-Education: No formal education required.
-Experience: No experience required. Poultry experience is an asset.
-Must be able to work within a very dusty and dirty environment
-Must be able to work in an environment of very unpleasant and acidic ordure produced from chicken excrements within the barn and the surrounding areas of the farm
– Work conditions and physical capabilities: repetitive tasks / combination of sitting, standing, walking / Standing for extended periods / walking / Bending, crouching, kneeling
– Work site environment: noisy, odors
Salary: $13.60 to 14.50 hourly, 45 Hours per week.
Important Information: Schedule: from 7:00AM to 04:00 PM from Monday to Friday. Flexibility on schedule is required. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: RR2, Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 1W9