Employer’s name: Laureta Family
Employer’s Address: Glen Drive SE Calgary, Alberta
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Feed or assist in feeding,
- Change non-sterile dressings,
- Shop for food and household supplies,
- Provide personal care,
- Provide companionship,
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus,
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties,
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene,
- Launder clothing and household linens,
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g. walk,
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder),
- Mend clothing and linens,
- Administer medications,
- Administer bedside and personal care,
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Work Setting: Employer´s Home
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
– Credentials: Health Care Aide Certificate, First Aide Certificate are assets.
– Weight Handling: Between 61 and 80 kg (133-176 lbs.)
Salary: $17.35 to $18.50 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
- Local cellular phone use.
- Prescription drugs as needed
-The caregiver will be responsible for the care of two elderly persons. The schedule will be from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with 60min lunch break from Monday to Friday.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org