587577 Alberta LTD, operating as Mercedes-Benz Downtown Calgary
Business Address: 909 15th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta T3C 1E5
Position: Lead Detailer (NOC 6732)
Mercedes-Benz Downtown Calgary is an automobile retainer and parts and service provider operating in the city of Calgary since 1994.
The Master Detailing Professional holds overall responsibility to:
- Oversee quality of detailing;
- Inspect quality of detailing;
- Steam cleaning;
- Technical surface refinement.
Terms of employment:
Full-time, permanent position, commencing in February 2020. This position is based on a 40 hour week, generally Monday to Friday, with some occasional weekend work needed. This position is eligible for overtime. Annual vacation is 10 days.
Language of Work:
$17.30-$20.00/hour. This position is eligible for our annual salary review practice which may result in eligibility for annual salary increases in excess of 2%.
Standard group benefit plan available including medical, optical, dental, basic life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance and long term disability.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a driver’s license and ability to drive in Calgary, Alberta.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- A minimum of three years’ auto body experience as a car detailer;
- A minimum of three years’ experience in automobile polishing, sanding, maintenance and refinishing.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in minor automobile dent removal and repairs caused by hail, stone chips and door dings.
Location of work:
909 15th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta T3C 1E5
1333 9th Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta T3C 0H9
2312 10th Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta T3C 0K6
How to apply: Applications will be accepted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 403-232-6400
Contact information: General Sales Manager 403-232-6400, email@example.com.