Company: Letniak Farms Ltd.
Business Location: SW 30-32-7 w4 Consort AB T0C 1B0
Work Location: Same as above
Business information: We are a mixed farming and cow/calf operation
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Monitoring animal health
- Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings
- Organize and co-ordinate raising and breeding of livestock
- Manage overall operation of livestock side of the farm (managing the livestock side of the operation)
- Maintain production records
- Determine the amount of livestock to be raised
- Supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Perform general farm duties
- Maintain a feeding program for the cow/calf pairs as well as for the steers and heifers that are backgrounded throughout the winter months
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: At least three years of experience as a farm worker / supervisor, or a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Certificate: Operate a variety of farming equipment (Class I license is an asset but not a requirement)
Salary: $23.28 to $25.28 Hourly, 40 – 50 Hours per week
Benefits: A truck is provided for daily work-related use. The company will cover the utility costs (power & heat) for the accommodation of the worker.
Important information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday, including weekends. The working day starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 6:30 PM. Work schedule may vary according to the weather and time of the year. Employee will always work a minimum of 30 hours regardless of the weather condition. 1 day off per week is provided on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: PO Box 519 Consort AB T0C 1B0