Having situated in the heart of Edmonton’s premier neighbourhood, St Albert, Tandoori Fuzion Restaurant brings in an exclusive style & taste of Indian cuisine.Tandoori Fuzion offers an exclusive fine dining experience,take out, and catering for all events i.e weddings, birthday parties, cocktails, hi-tea or any sort of social gathering,
Saggi Holdings Ltd. o/a Tandoori Fuzion is now looking for East Indian Cooks to join our team at 81 A – Liberton Drive, St. Albert, Alberta T8N 5J1.There are 2 vacancies available. These are full-time permanent positions with an anticipate start date as soon as possible.
• $17.00 / hour;
• 35 hour/week;
• Benefits: Free meal on duty.
• Ability to speak English;
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
• 1 year to less than 2 years of experience preferably in East Indian cooking;
• Personal Suitability:Client focus, Team player, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized
Employments Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and cook full course Indian meals;
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances;
• Season and cook food according to the recipes;
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food;
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils;
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions,estimate food requirements and costs;
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets
• Ensure quality of food meet standards;
• Work with minimum supervision;Train kitchen helpers;
• Maintain inventory of work station; Order Supplies;
• Work with specialized cooking equipment;
• Clean your work area;
• Perform other duties as directed by the Executive Chef.
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, physically demanding
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by:
• email at email@example.com (please write position title in the email subject);
• fax at 780-459-4776;
• mail at 81 A – Liberton Drive, St. Albert, Alberta T8N 5J1;
• in person from 11:00 to 16:00.