JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
A.G Diesel Repair Ltd. located at 5608 53 Ave NW, Edmonton AB, T6B3K1 have a vacancy to hire two full time/Permanent Diesel Mechanics.
The employee in this position will be expected to work 8 hours per day – 40 hours per week. Wage rate will be $39.00/ hour plus 4% vacation. Should be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
As a Diesel Mechanic, following job duties are to be followed:
- Performs routine inspections od diesel engines for proper performance ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Troubleshoot and inspect diesel engines to detect faults and malfunctions and diagnose them using computerized and other testing equipment.
- Repair or replace defective parts using hand and power tools.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work on diesel engines, attachments and working tools of the vehicle.
- Keep accurate records of work orders for maintenance and repairs and advise customers on work performed and future repairs.
A Combination of 3 years of work experience and some high school or trade certification is required.
We welcome indigenous people, youth, new comers and aboriginal people to apply for the job listing.
Interested applicants are welcomed to apply via email – firstname.lastname@example.org