1807057 Alberta Ltd o/a Argyll Motorsports & Marine is looking for a Customer Service Manager in Edmonton Alberta, Canada.
– Manage, develop and implement customer relations with the turnover of new and used units.
– Set marketing budgets using past trend for the use of strategies and implementation of advertisements.
– Manage plan and execute events, off site displays, special in-store merch dizing including staffing events as necessary.
– Aid in the purchase orders of all marketing related products.
– Assist with product orders to ensure proper merchandize is available to meet customer demands.
– Acting as a liaison, maintain healthy relationships with all marketing vendors, customers and staff to promote the reputation of the company.
-Supervise 3 – 5 staff.
Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence, Drive manual transmission vehicle, Travel expenses paid by employer.
Educational requirement: Secondary high school graduation certificate
Related experience: 3-5 years including experience in the power sports industry specifically with motorcycles
Wage offered: $36.06 per hour for 40 hours/week, Permanent, Full Time. Dental, Extended Health
Business address: 9055-63 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E-0E7
Submit resume via E-MAIL.