Loan documentation experience required
Use our computerized document capture system to efficiently image, enhance and upload files. You’ll also perform loan administration tasks such as reviewing personal property registrations.
What you’ll do:
- Provide general administration at our Loan Administration Centre
- Update customer information
- Generate reports
What we’re looking for:
- An organized and detailed multi-tasker
- A problem-solver who can adapt to change and make decisions
- A team player who can help field staff with inquiries
What you’ll need:
- A diploma or certificate in administration and at least one year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- In-depth technical expertise
- Knowledge of loan documentation and requirements of various provincial registries
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.